From: Bharat Bhushan Saini <bharat.sa...@kloudspot.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2024 12:19:53 am
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CKS Storage Provisioner Info

Hi Jayanth,

Have to check with the github issue no. you shared.

But just fyi, the cluster is made in root domain with admin account. The
regeneration of API from UI is not there with admin account and can’t able to
login in admin-kubeadmin account with random UUID (fetched from database). Also
I like to let you know that the N/w is untagged with satisfied all requirement
as it is already use in normal vm installation.

Thanks and Regards,
Bharat Saini

[signature_1671206932]