Hi Bharat,

If you deploy a CKS cluster on an isolated network, please ensure the
public Ips (which include the endpoint IP of the CKS cluster, and Load
balancer IPs) are reachable from the management server.
The management server configures the k8s nodes (controller/worker) via the
port 2222-222x of endpoint IP.

If you deploy a CKS cluster on a shared network, Load balancer is not
supported.
If you create a K8s service with nodeport, you can access it by <k8s node
IP>:<node port>.
If clusterIP is used, to access the service, you need to run "kubectl
port-forward" on the controller node.

-Wei