Hi,

I have discovered 'user_statistics' table in the 'cloud_usage' database
which records network usage per public IP address that can belong to a VM.
It has 4 columns which are 'net_bytes_received', 'net_bytes_sent',
'agg_bytes_received' and 'agg_bytes_sent' which show network traffic usage
of an IP in question. However, I'm confused that which column pair should I
consider for calculating total traffic usage of that IP. There is only one
record per IP address in this table and values are incremented each time
usage is checked by user service. I'm looking wondering which column pair
(received/sent) I can modify to zero at the beginning of  each month so
that I can have monthly traffic usage at the end of month.

Please advise.

Regards.