Hello Community,

There are two clusters in the same zone.

Example

clusterA

clusterB

Currently, the system VMs (CPVM & SSVM) exist in clusterA for both of them.

If we migrate these two system VMs to clusterB, access to the system VMs'
public IP will become unavailable.

Although clusterA and clusterB are connected to different L2 switches
physically, they are logically connected to the same L2 switch (LAG).

I initially thought there was no need to separate the PODs, but is this a
mistake?

By the way, connections to the private IP are possible without any issues.
We also confirmed that there are no missing configurations regarding the
VLAN settings on the connected L2 switch.

Thank you.