Hi,

I am new to CloudStack and am trying to create a POC. I am having a problem
with Core/Advanced with security groups enabled. With security groups enabled,
it seems that the system VM can't connect to the internet. I am getting a "No
route to host (Host unreachable)" message in the default template, which I
think is because there is no "Public traffic type" with security groups. So,
does the advanced zone with security groups work differently than advanced
without security groups? I couldn't find anything in the docs, and all the
tutorials I found are using advanced without security groups which is working
fine for me. Thanks!

Regards,
Tomas Leypold