Great,

I think a room for 20 people shall be enough, but let’s see.

Best regards,

On 12 Mar 2024, at 15:50, Gregoire LAMODIERE <g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr> wrote:

Hi Ivet,

That is a great idea.
I think 2 devs from DIMSI might participate.

Grégoire

Gregoire LAMODIERE Co-fondateur & Solution architect
T : +33 6 76 27 03 31 / @ : g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr<mailto:g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>
Paris • Lorient • Lyon
<dimsi_logo_color_group_x3(3)_45203cf0-834e-40a3-9902-84da069aeb9f.png>
Microsoft Power Platform | Agilité | Cloud | Modern Apps | Code

________________________________
De : Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>
Envoyé : mardi 12 mars 2024 12:04
À : users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; dev
<d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Objet : CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2024 - Hackathon

Hi all,

As part of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2024 we plan to organise a
hackathon. Can I get some community feedback how many people will be interested
to participate in a live hackathon, one-day on Nov 20th in Madrid?
I need to consider some event space for it, so will appreciate if people
interested can raise hands as soon as possible.

Best regards,