Hi Marty

I had a similar issue a few days back but with ISO templates, instead of volume disks. You may need to make a backup of your Cloudstack DB and proceed to update the entries to update the GUI. In my case, for the templates I followed this:

---
update template_store_ref set state='Destroyed', destroyed=1 where id = <id_of_iso>;

Correspondingly, update the vm_template table as well:

update vm_template set removed = now() where id = <id_of_iso>;
---

I am fairly certain you can follow a similar approach for volumes.