Hi Team,
I am tasked with evaluation of cloudstack and others such as openstack. I
was able to get through with openstack but not cloudstack. I tried all that
is in README . My versions
a. cloudstack 4.19
b. Java (tried 1.8 as per readme and also Java 11 and 17)
c. It breaks at gmaven in package cloud-engine-schma
d. Changed it to gmavenplus as there is no support for gmaven as of now.
e. Groovy included in the pom
f. Maven version 3.6.3

I was able to install mysql appropriate version specified in README and in
the online apache cloudstack docs. DBs are in good condition.
It wouldn't build successfully with
maven -P deps (This as per online somebody has said you have moved away
from this since 4.11 ?
also tried that in README including -DskipTests

Any latest documents that can help me build. Any help appreciated.

Thank you,
Regards,
RSK