From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Monday, 18 March 2024 at 9:44 PM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>,
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSE] RM for Cloudstack Terraform Provider
All,

Update - Terraform Registry support is looking into it, meanwhile they've done
sometime to effect trigger to have the pre/alpha build available publicly now -
https://registry.terraform.io/providers/cloudstack/cloudstack/0.5.0-pre

Please continue testing and help report any issues/regressions at
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-terraform-provider/issues

Regards.