Understood. Yes I checked all versions. Yes I reinstalled agent. Libvirtd
is running. Qemu version compatible. Java version yes without which I doubt
it will even bring up the server. Disk is not full; abundant space. The
only thing is to see why cloudstack agent fails occasionally. I guess the
issues with this end.
I will further dwell into it. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
RSK