+1

I manually tested some basic functionalities with the KVM hypervisor and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS:

 * VM deploy;
 * Cold and live migration with and without storage migration, NFS to
   iSCSI (SharedMountPoint) and vice-versa;
 * Network management, firewall, egress/ingress rules, and operations
   with public IP addresses;
 * Checked connectivity and (lack of) between VMs considering the
   network rules applied;
 * Creating and reverting VM and volume snapshots.

Best regards,
Bryan