Hi.

Normally, you either sponsor it or develop it. This is how CloudStack
works. Every function in CS was developed and sponsored by some individual
or company. Also, I think that required functionality is already there. At
least Qemu hooks probably enable it.

Пн, 22 апр. 2024 г. в 08:11, Logeswaran T <logeswa...@assistanz.com.invalid