From: Kristian Liivak <k...@wavecom.ee.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2024 2:48 PM
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: KVM FC shared storage

Hi All

Currently, we can see from the documentation that KVM supports Fiber Channel
via shared mountpoints.
Can someone recommend or share their experience with usable solutions for
shared mountpoint technical solutions? It seems there are quite a few options,
such as shared/clustered file systems: GFS2, OCFS2, cLVM.
From the information I have found, OCFS2 seems to be the best option.

P.S. I don't want to use any distributed storage like Ceph, etc.
We are partially moving away from VMware, and we believe in FC NVMe old-school
storages, which are the most reliable, in my opinion.

Lugupidamisega / Best regards,

Kristian Liivak
Tegevjuht / CEO
k...@wavecom.ee<mailto:k...@wavecom.ee> | +372 5685 0001

[cid:image001.png@01DAAACA.9761B690]
WaveCom AS | ISO 9001, 27001 & 27017 Certified DC and Cloud services
Endla 16, Tallinn 10142 | www.wavecom.ee<http://www.wavecom.ee/> |
www.facebook.com/wavecom.ee<http://www.facebook.com/wavecom.ee>