On 15/09/15 14:22, ‪H Yavari‬ ‪ wrote:
Hi,

I'm newbie to pacemaker. So I don't know about all features.
My question : I have 4 servers, 2 servers are appY(active and standby) and 2 servers are appZ (active and standby).

I want implement HA with Pacemaker, So I can do this for AppY and AppZ now (with following the tutorials). But my issue is that my servers must be pair. I mean :
Pair#1 :AppY (active) + AppZ(active)
and
Pair#2 :AppY(standby) + AppZ(standby)
So when any servers in pair#1 is failed, other pair goes active.

it is possible ? How can I achieve this with configurations?

Thanks.

Regards,
H.Yavari

You can use 'location constraints' within Pacemaker to define preferred nodes for resources' (applications in your case) to run, and also to define which nodes a resource cannot run on. So, yes you can do what you want.