On 29/10/15 15:27 +0530, Pritam Kharat wrote: > When I ran ocf-tester to test IPaddr2 agent > > ocf-tester -n sc_vip -o ip=192.168.20.188 -o cidr_netmask=24 -o nic=eth0 > /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/IPaddr2 > > I got this error - ERROR: Setup problem: couldn't find command: ip > in test_command monitor. I verified ip command is there but still > this error. What might be the reason for this error ? Is this okay ? > > + ip_validate > + check_binary ip > + have_binary ip > + '[' 1 = 1 ']' > + false
It may be the case that you have the environment tainted with a variable that should only be set in a special testing mode injecting an error of the particular helper binary missing. Can you please try "unset OCF_TESTER_FAIL_HAVE_BINARY" to sanitize your environment first? Indeed, if you don't have this variable set for sure in the context of IPAddr2 agent invocations, the problem is elsewhere. -- Jan (Poki)
pgptrN37B8ovB.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list: [email protected] http://clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
