Am 13.07.2016 um 11:09 schrieb Klaus Wenninger:
On 07/13/2016 09:24 AM, Heiko Reimer wrote:
Am 13.07.2016 um 09:09 schrieb Li Junliang:
在 2016-07-13三的 08:59 +0200,Heiko Reimer写道:
Hi,

i try to setup pacemaker apache resource with ocf:heartbeat:apache.
But
when pacemaker try to start the resource i get

Failed Actions:
* apache2_start_0 on node1 'not installed' (5): call=186,
status=complete, exitreason='environment is invalid, resource
considered
stopped',

Here my config:

primitive apache2 apache \
           params configfile="/etc/apache2/apache2.conf" \
           params httpd="/usr/sbin/apache2" \
           params testurl="http://localhost"; \
           op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s \
           op start timeout=40s interval=0 \
           op stop timeout=60s interval=0 \
           meta target-role=Started

I am using Debian 8.5 with Apache 2.4.10 and Pacemaker 1.1.14.
Maybe you should check your apache installation on node1. Sometime I
come across these problems , finally I find that apache2 is not in
/usr/sbin or apache2.conf is in another directory rather than
/etc/apache2.
I have checked the path of both. They are ok. With systemd:apache2
everthing works.
Yesterday i had the problem that problem occurred on both nodes (i
have two node setup).
If you check apache_monitor in the RA (of course I don't know your
version of it) you
can see that it creates the $OCF_ERR_INSTALLED as well if it doesn't
find the http-client
used to get the test-url. In the RA-version I have installed the
exitreason would give
more info about that fact like "... could not find http client ..." but
that might be different
with different versions.
It looks like the ra does not create the apache2 directory in /var/run

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Heiko Reimer

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Diese Nachricht erhalten Sie im Namen der Sport-Tiedje Gruppe
Sport-Tiedje Head Office:
Sport-Tiedje GmbH
International Headquarters
Flensburger Str. 55
D-24837 Schleswig

Geschaeftsfuehrer / managing directors: Christian Grau, Sebastian
Campmann, Dr. Bernhard Schenkel
Amtsgericht / local court Flensburg: HRB 1000 SL
Steuer-Nr.: 1529319096
UST-ID: DE813211547