Hello everybody,
I am new to pacemaker (and to this list), trying to understand pacemaker. For
this I created three virtual hosts in my VirtualBox plus four shared disks,
attached with each of the three nodes.

I installed Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.1, did a "yum update" and got OEL7.2.
Then I created four OCFS2 devices, working fine on all of my three nodes. They
are started by systemd, using o2cb.service and ocfs2.service and running fine.

Now I have started with learning pacemaker by "Clusters from Scratch" and
meanwhile I have a virtual IP and a Webserver, this works fine so far.

Next I want to control my OCFS2 devices by pacemaker, not by systemd. I
searched the net and found some howtos, but they rely on crmsh instead of pcs.
Most headaches come from DRBD which I don't understand at all. Why the hell
does it seem that I need DRBD for running OCFS2?

Is there anybody who can explain me how to get that running (after disabling
o2cb.service & ocfs2.service):

- create a resource which manages and controls o2cb stack
- create another resource which manages OCFS2 mountpoints
- create constraints for the Web Server (all Apache config / content shall be
copied to one of the OCFS2 filesystems)

The Web Server shall be dependent from availability of a mounted OCFS2 device.
If it stops working, the Web Server must switch to a node where that mount
point is OK.

Thanks in advance for any help

Thomas Hluchnik