From: Oyvind Albrigtsen <oalbr...@redhat.com>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2016 at 3:42 AM
To: Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering welcomed
<users@clusterlabs.org>
Subject: Re: [ClusterLabs] ocf:linbit:drbd Deprecated?

On 16/09/16 01:41, Jason A Ramsey wrote:

I note from http://linux-ha.org/doc/man-pages/re-ra-drbd.html that this
resource agent is deprecated…? What’s the alternative?
It says ocf:heartbeat:drbd is deprecated, and that you should use
ocf:linbit:drbd instead.

ocf:linbit:drbd is available here:
http://www.drbd.org/en/doc/users-guide-83/ch-install-packages#s-linbit-packages

I wouldn’t care except I just had to build a whole mess of stuff from source so
I could get an iSCSI target on RHEL6 that supports SCSI-3 persistent
reservations and 83h page VPD descriptors including a new kernel. Now that I’ve
got it all done, I find myself missing a Pacemaker resource agent for my DRBD
volume (!). Where do I find this?

--

[ jR ]

  there is no path to greatness; greatness is the path

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org