------------------
Date:             Tue Sep 20 11:12:14 2016

And respective:

# corosync-quorumtool -l

Membership information
----------------------
    Nodeid      Votes Name ring0_addr
         1          1 uno  10.10.20.1 (local)
         2          1 due  10.10.20.2
         3          1 tre  10.10.20.3

additional ring1_addr could be also outputted if set.

This would be just a general idea, if there are suggestions I'll gladly hear them.

As such a change may be not ideal during a stable release, e.g as corosync user could parse the corosync-quorumtool output (I mean there are quite better places to get the info but there may be still user doing this) another possibility would be adding an option flag to corosync similar to '-i' (show node IP addresses instead of the resolved name) which then shows the nodelist.node.X.name value instead of IP or resolved name.

Another, third, option would be letting the output as is but if the '-i' option is not set prefer the nodelist.node.X.name over the resolved hostname and fall back to IP if
both are not available.
I'd almost prefer this change the most, it lets the output as it is and it seems logical
that the Name column outputs the name key if possible, imo.

Would such a patch be welcomed or is this just something I find a little strange?

Thanks,
Thomas