On 2016-10-18 01:18, Ulrich Windl wrote:

Ah, that rings a bell: Sometimes when kernel modules are updated,
somescripts think they must unload modues, then reload them. With a new
kernel not being bootet yet, the modules on disk don't fit the running
kernel. Maybe your problem is like this?

I think it has to be something along those lines, otherwise "mountpoint busy" with no processes using it is an error I haven't seen in linux since redhat (as in not rhel) 7. In this case, however, the other node gets an error failing over too, and that one has been bounced after update. There's no mismatch there... so it's something non-obvious going on in there.

Dima