Hi all,

I have a general question regarding the fence login in pacemaker.

I have setup a three nodes cluster with Pacemaker 1.1.13 and cluster property no_quorum_policy set to ignore. When two nodes lost their NIC corosync is running on at the same time, it looks like the two nodes are getting fenced one by one, even I have three fence devices defined for each of the node.

What should I be expecting in the case?

I noticed if the node rejoins the cluster before the cluster starts the fence actions, some resources will get activated on 2 nodes at the sametime. This is really not good if the resource happens to be VirutalGuest. Thanks for any suggestions.