>>> Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com> schrieb am 07.08.2017 um 22:26 in
>>> Nachricht
<1502137587.5788.83.ca...@redhat.com>:

[...]
> Unmanaging doesn't stop monitoring a resource, it only prevents starting
> and stopping of the resource. That lets you see the current status, even
> if you're in the middle of maintenance or what not. You can disable

This feature is discussable IMHO: If you plan to update the RAs, it seems a bad
idea to run the monitor (that is part of the RA). Especially if a monitor
detects a problem while in maintenance (e.g. the updated RA needs a new or
changed parameter), it will cause actions once you stop maintenance mode, right?
My preference would be to leave the RAs completely alone while in maintenance
mode. Leaving maintenance mode could trigger a re-probe to make sure the
cluster is happy with the current state.

> monitoring separately by setting the enabled="false" meta-attribute on
> the monitor operation.
>
> Standby would normally stop all resources from running on a node (and
> thus all monitors as well), but if a resource is unmanaged, standby
> won't override that -- it'll prevent the cluster from starting any new
> resources on the node, but it won't stop the unmanaged resource (or any
> of its monitors).
[...]

Regards,
Ulrich