Dne 18.5.2018 v 21:29 Ken Gaillot napsal(a):
On Fri, 2018-05-18 at 12:01 -0600, Casey & Gina wrote:
pcmk_host_list="<nodeid>" - not sure about this one - I'm
guessing
this would actually be the same input as the list I was inputting
the HOSTLIST parameter with the external/vcenter approach?

port="<vm_name>" - not sure about this one - with this approach
would
I need to issue the above command once for each node in the
cluster
with the respective hostnames?

The above command presumes one fence device per node. I'm guessing
the
VM names are different from their cluster node names. You could do
the
same thing with a single device using the pcmk_host_map parameter:

pcmk_host_map="node1:vm1;node2:vm2;etc."

Ahh, so it's either port= or pcmk_host_map=?  So this should look
like pcmk_host_map="d-gp2-dbpg0-1:d-gp2-dbpg0-1;..." in my case?  How
then is this different from pcmk_host_list?  Or is pcmk_host_list
supposed to be something else entirely than what I've guessed?

My cluster node names and vm names are identical in all cases.

When the names are the same, pcmk_host_list is sufficient.
pcmk_host_map is the equivalent for when they're different.

Is the relevant package installed on all nodes? If so, I'm not sure
why
it wouldn't return meta-data, maybe check selinux.

No selinux...  According to dpkg -S, the file
/usr/sbin/fence_vmware_soap comes from the fence-agents package,
which is installed on all nodes, I believe as a dependency of
pacemaker.  On a fresh machine where I install the corosync,
pacemaker, and pcs packages, the full output of `pcs stonith list` is
as follows - which gives errors for both fenc_vmware_soap and
fence_ovh.  Perhaps there is a bug in the packaging?

It sounds like it, or perhaps a portability issue in the agent itself.

There are missing dependencies in Ubuntu 16.04, see
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/issues/168
for details.

It may be worth filing a bug against Ubuntu.

Regards,
Tomas

fence_alom - Fence agent for Sun ALOM
fence_amt - Fence agent for AMT
fence_apc - Fence agent for APC over telnet/ssh
fence_apc_snmp - Fence agent for APC, Tripplite PDU over SNMP
fence_bladecenter - Fence agent for IBM BladeCenter
fence_brocade - Fence agent for HP Brocade over telnet/ssh
fence_cisco_mds - Fence agent for Cisco MDS
fence_cisco_ucs - Fence agent for Cisco UCS
fence_compute - Fence agent for the automatic resurrection of
OpenStack compute instances
fence_docker - Fence agent for Docker
fence_drac - I/O Fencing agent for Dell DRAC IV
fence_drac5 - Fence agent for Dell DRAC CMC/5
fence_dummy - Dummy fence agent
fence_eaton_snmp - Fence agent for Eaton over SNMP
fence_emerson - Fence agent for Emerson over SNMP
fence_eps - Fence agent for ePowerSwitch
fence_hds_cb - Fence agent for Hitachi Compute Blade systems
fence_hpblade - Fence agent for HP BladeSystem
fence_ibmblade - Fence agent for IBM BladeCenter over SNMP
fence_idrac - Fence agent for IPMI
fence_ifmib - Fence agent for IF MIB
fence_ilo - Fence agent for HP iLO
fence_ilo2 - Fence agent for HP iLO
fence_ilo3 - Fence agent for IPMI
fence_ilo3_ssh - Fence agent for HP iLO over SSH
fence_ilo4 - Fence agent for IPMI
fence_ilo4_ssh - Fence agent for HP iLO over SSH
fence_ilo_moonshot - Fence agent for HP Moonshot iLO
fence_ilo_mp - Fence agent for HP iLO MP
fence_ilo_ssh - Fence agent for HP iLO over SSH
fence_imm - Fence agent for IPMI
fence_intelmodular - Fence agent for Intel Modular
fence_ipdu - Fence agent for iPDU over SNMP
fence_ipmilan - Fence agent for IPMI
fence_kdump - Fence agent for use with kdump
fence_ldom - Fence agent for Sun LDOM
fence_lpar - Fence agent for IBM LPAR
fence_mpath - Fence agent for multipath persistent reservation
fence_netio - I/O Fencing agent for Koukaam NETIO-230B
Error: no metadata for /usr/sbin/fence_ovh
fence_pve - Fencing agent for the Proxmox Virtual Environment
fence_raritan - I/O Fencing agent for Raritan Dominion PX
fence_rcd_serial - rcd_serial fence agent
fence_rhevm - Fence agent for RHEV-M REST API
fence_rsa - Fence agent for IBM RSA
fence_rsb - I/O Fencing agent for Fujitsu-Siemens RSB
fence_sanbox2 - Fence agent for QLogic SANBox2 FC switches
fence_sbd - Fence agent for sbd
fence_scsi - Fence agent for SCSI persistentl reservation
fence_tripplite_snmp - Fence agent for APC, Tripplite PDU over SNMP
fence_vbox - Fence agent for VirtualBox
fence_virsh - Fence agent for virsh
fence_vmware - Fence agent for VMWare
Error: no metadata for /usr/sbin/fence_vmware_soap
fence_wti - Fence agent for WTI
fence_xenapi - Fence agent for Citrix XenServer over XenAPI
fence_zvmip - Fence agent for use with z/VM Virtual Machines

Thank you,