Олег Самойлов napsal(a):

13 авг. 2019 г., в 15:55, Jan Friesse <jfrie...@redhat.com> написал(а):

There is going to be slightly different solution (set this timeouts based on
corosync token timeout) which I'm working on, but it's kind of huge amount of
work and not super high prio (workaround exists), so no ETA yet.

Is it will be only in RedHat 8? May be will be good to quick fix default
sync_timeout to 40 in RedHat 7. I don't need in this now, but there is some
reputation risk with others. ;)

Yep. Eventho it is not super high prio, but it is still high enough prio to get into RHEL 7/8, all supported Fedoras and upstream-vise to both corosync 2.4 (hopefully 2.4.6) and corosync-qdevice 3.0 (hopefully 3.0.1).

Honza