On 10/05/2021 17:04, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
On 10.05.2021 16:48, lejeczek wrote:
Hi guys

Before I begin my adventure with this I though I would ask experts if
something like below is possible.

resourceA if started on nodeA, then nodes B & C start resourceB (or
recourceC)

Configure colocation with negative score between resourceB and
resourceA, so resourceB will be started on different node.

whether to start resource B or C on two nodes (might thing of it as
master node + two slaves) depend on which node resourceA got started.

eg.
if nodeA runs rMaster -> nodeB, nodeC run rToA
if nodeB runs rMaster -> nodeA, nodeC run rToB
if nodeC runs rMaster -> nodeA, nodeB run rToC

any light shedding or idea sharing are much welcomed.
many thanks, L.

perhaps I did not do best explaining, I'll try again

if nodeA runs rMaster -> nodeB, nodeC run rToA (meaning..
a) no r{ToA,ToB,ToC} allowed on the node if "rMaster" runs on that node, this
case nodeA,
b) if it's nodeA cluster chose to run "rMaster" on, then only "rToA" is allowed to
run on nodeB & nodeC
c) a&b applies across to nodeB,C respectively

I'm starting with "rMaster" and other three resources as clones but I fail to
see how to make it work.