On 2023-01-11 14:01, Madison Kelly wrote:
On 2023-01-11 01:59, Reid Wahl wrote:
On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 10:14 PM Vladislav Bogdanov
<bub...@hoster-ok.com> wrote:

I suspect that valudate action is run as a non-root user.

As far as I know, both the direct command and crm_resource **should**
be running the agent as the same user, as long as Madison is running
both commands as the same user.

For what it's worth, I copied your test script to my machine (Fedora
36 using the current upstream main of Pacemaker) and it worked fine
both directly and via crm_resource. At the moment I'm not able to dig
very deeply, but I do wonder if it's either a bug that's since been
fixed, or perhaps an environment issue.

To try to rule out the former, do you have a test environment where
you can try to reproduce it on the latest Pacemaker from upstream?

I am running both as the same (root, direct ssh, not sudo'd) user. I run them back-to-back with consistent results.

I've not built pacemaker in ages. Is there a src.rpm that's likely to build against centos stream 8 I could try? If not, do you know the command off and hand to create the rpm's from source? If not, I'll grab the source and read the docs for configure.

Never mind, I've got it building. Will test shortly.

--
Madison Kelly
Alteeve's Niche!