Hello everybody,
I'd like to understand a strange behavior of a cluster of mine with, basically, some IPAddr resource and a systemd resource that deals with netfilter-persistent.
Here the configuration:

primitive FW-VIP-Outside IPaddr2 \
        params ip=192.168.26.74 cidr_netmask=24 nic=outside arp_bg=true \
        op monitor interval=20s timeout=20s
primitive FW-VIP-Private IPaddr2 \
        params ip=192.168.104.100 cidr_netmask=24 nic=private arp_bg=true \
        op monitor interval=20s timeout=20s
primitive Netfilter systemd:netfilter-persistent \
        op start interval=0 timeout=60 \
        op stop interval=0 timeout=60
group FW-VIPs FW-VIP-Private FW-VIP-Outside Netfilter
The active node, when I reboot the server, hangs shutting down for many minutes writing:

A stop job is running for Pacemaker High Availability Cluster Manager ( 11 s / 30 min). (where 11 is the number of seconds already passed)

Obviously switching to another master is immediate and performing syetmctl stop netfilter-persistent is immediate too.

Do you have any hint on what goes wrong with this? I cannot find anything strange in the logs.

Thanks a lot,

Roberto.