Hi guys.

I have a resource seemingly running a ok but when a node gets rebooted then cluster finds it not able, not good to start the resource.

Failed Resource Actions:
  * PGSQL start on podnode3 returned 'error' (My data may be inconsistent. You have to remove /var/lib/pgsql/tmp/PGSQL.lock file to force start.) at Sun May  7 11:48:43 2023 after 121ms

and indeed, with manual intervention, after removal of that file, cluster seems to be happy to rejoin the node into pgsql cluster. Is that intentional, by design and if yes/no then why it happens?

many thanks, L.