From: Users <users-boun...@clusterlabs.org> On Behalf Of Mr.R via Users
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2023 11:13 AM
To: users <users@clusterlabs.org>
Cc: Mr.R <2697166...@qq.com>
Subject: [EXT] [ClusterLabs] pacemaker:start-delay

Hi all,

There is a problem with the start-delay of monitor during the process of
configuring and starting resources.

For example, there is the result of resource config.

Resource: d1 (class=ocf provider=pacemaker type=Dummy)
  Meta Attrs: target-role=Stopped
  Operations: monitor interval=10s start-delay=100s timeout=20s
(d1-monitor-interval-10s)
Resource: d2 (class=ocf provider=pacemaker type=Dummy)
  Meta Attrs: target-role=Stopped
  Operations: monitor interval=10s timeout=20s (d2-monitor-interval-10s)

If resource d1 is started first and then resource d2 is started, resource d2
must
wait for 100s to start. My understanding is  start-delay will not affect the
startup of resource d2.
Is this phenomenon in line with the design expectations? Why design it this way?

thanks,