Hello,

some years ago I wrote a wikki entry:

https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/DRBD_MySQL_HowTo

Maybe pacemaker is to complex and you should try heartbeat- drbd....

Greets.

 Stefan

Am 05.09.23 um 23:20 schrieb Damiano Giuliani:
Hi guys, I'm about to figure out how setup a pacemaker cluster for MySQL replication. I'm super new about MySQL and also it's replication method but I'm very experienced related postgres cluster using PAF.
Diggin the web I found out many different way to achieve.
I would like to know which is the most stable and relabile.
There is some agent like PAF who does the same but for MySQL?
I would like to avoid drbd or similar.

And yes failover must be automatic and resyncing the failed node can be done manually.

Best and thanks for your time
Pepe