On Wed, 2024-03-20 at 23:29 +0100, mierdatutis mi wrote:
> HI,
> I've configured a cluster of two nodes.
> When I start one node only I see that the resources won't start.

Hi,

In a two-node cluster, it is not safe to start resources until the
nodes have seen each other once. Otherwise, there's no way to know
whether the other node is unreachable because it is safely down or
because communication has been interrupted (meaning it could still be
running resources).

Corosync's two_node setting automatically takes care of that by also
enabling wait_for_all. If you are certain that the other node is down,
you can disable wait_for_all in the Corosync configuration, start the
node, then re-enable wait_for_all.

Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com>