Hello Roman,

for the request generator the decoding is okay. It gives the request params in their string representation in an XML structure. It knows nothing about an URL encoded string. (%C3%9F is URl encoded, not UTF encoded!!)

Maybe it's better to tell us your use case. If you transform the output of the request generator back into a HTML page with links, the @href will be URL encoded again - at least that should be done by the XML serializer.

Joerg