So one could write a "proxy" action to allow direct
usage of output modules from sitemap?

I wrote a small Wiki-document on modules, that would
have helped me a lot a month back
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Modules). Is
the information on this page correct? If so, I could
try to work it a bit better and perhaps write a newbie
howto about modular database actions.

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Christian Haul wrote:
> > As far as I know, output modules work only from
> > modular database actions (set in the descriptor
>
> This is incorrect. Output modules are in no way tied
to the database
> actions. However, there are few other places that
use them.

> But there is no way to directly use them from your
sitemap.
> Only through an action or any other avalon
component.

--
Mika Fonsén * http://iki.fi/mf