Thank you very much for your help, again.

At this point I chose to use XSP action approach as I had already
written one XSP script for the task.

I also updated modules for beginners article on the Wiki to summarize
what I had learned from doing this (last three paragraphs inside Input
Modules part):

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Modules

---
Mika Fonsén * http://iki.fi/mf