There is a form encoding parameter in the web.xml:

    <init-param>
      <param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
      <param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
    </init-param>

set there the encoding you are using (by default ISO-8859-1 is taken).

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski

Hi,

I'm trying to get the following parameter working through the same file.

Here is my sitemap snippet where the generator src is a sitemap working on the same principle as Forrest (it does contain much more informations however: basically the map.xml contains the high level semantics and the sitemap contains the definition of pages).
<map:generate src="http://{body: /param_page/param_pipeline/bo_url}/map"/>
<map:transform src="style/bo/site2arbo.xsl">
<map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true" />
</map:transform>
<map:call resource="final" />
</map:act>
</map:match>

With the site2arbo.xsl when I do <xsl:value-of select="$sousrub" /> (with $sousrub as a level 2 heading taken from the linkmap) , I receive Liste des actualités instead of Liste des actualités.

So basically, this is an encoding problem... I'm wondering of this come from the http protocol...

Can you help pleeeeease ;=)?

Nicolas