I found that setting "container-encoding" in web.xml to utf-8 solves the problem. But I don't know if it will influce the system also in other way.

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski

Hi,
I have a big problem!! I have changed "enctype" to "multipart/form-data" in form definition and this caused problems with encoding characters - instead of UTF-8 chars I receive "?"s.

Of course I have the form-encoding init parameter set to UTF-8. I tried setting accept-charset="UTF-8", but it didn't help.

How can I fix it? Of course I need "multipart/form-data" to post files to the server.

Regards,
Marcin Okraszewski