Title: Message
Hi,

I am trying to make appropriate hardware recomendations to a client that I will be setting up with a Web Site based on Coccon. The client has a bias to running a Windows installation due to the availability of in house expertise.

My question is to those who are running Cocoon under Windows in a production situation.

What hardware configuration have you found adequate?

How many hits per day does your site sustain? What is the peak hits per second?

My current working assumption is that the following server configuration will be more than adequate for 60,000 hits per day with 60% of traffic concentrated from 8AM - 6PM and leave room for growth.

2 XenonCPUs at 2 Gig HZ
1 to 2 Gig RAM
2 x 40 Gig SATA Level 3 RAID
Windows 2003 Server
Does this mesh with actual experince w/ a Coocon site?

-Sal