I thought the showForm function calls cocoon.sendPageAndWait.

Mark

Joerg Heinicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/13/2004 01:07 PM
Please respond to users

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Forms Template Transformer

On 13.05.2004 14:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using FormsTemplateTransformer.
> The sitemap contains the following entries: -

> My flowscript contains the following code: -
>
> function test()
> {
>   var form = new Form("forms/test-def.xml");
>   form.showForm("forms/Test");
>  }
>
> We get the following error:-
> Failed to execute pipeline.
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete
> pipeline.
> cause: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process
> incomplete pipeline.
>
> Can anybody point out what could be the problem. The sitemap entries are
> pretty simple and the flow seems to be fine.

The flow is not fine as it misses a final
cocoon.sendPage("anotherPipeline");
After the form processing is finished you don't tell the script how to
go on. "anotherPipeline" could for example show the result of the form
processing.

Joerg