Hey Oro, maybe the problem is your WAP client doesn't like query strings in the URL? I
know it sounds weird, but it could be.

You have a matcher for "test.wml" - try accessing it with some (dummy) parameters,
e.g. "test.wml?foo=bar"

If that IS your problem then instead of URLs like:
mail/mail/mail.wml?cmd=cat-message-by-id&id=3
... you could change your sitemap to handle URLs like:
mail/mail/cmd/cat-message-by-id/3/mail.wml

Cheers

Con