Z.Z. wrote:

Hi All,

I use Cocoon 2.1.5.1 in Linux environment. Character set of my xmls is utf-8. All of setting is utf-8 (web.xml, sitemap.xmap, xsls...)
When I see source of my generated htmls, character set is utf-8. But in body all of accented char is made by acuted (á ...). Accented chars In head section is correct, only in body are wrong.
in head:

I have a related problem. I have <xsl:output ... encoding="UTF-8" ... in a stylesheet.
When I run xalan from the command line the output is UTF-8.
When I use the sitemap, serialize as xml, it is always ISO-8859-1 in the
xml document returned to the browser.

Ray Allis