Peter Gerstbach wrote:
Hi,

CocoonGallery is a Cocoon based photogallery mainly written in XSLT. It makes it possible to publish images easily by just dropping them in a folder, thumbnails are generated on the fly.

The software is still beta, but it produces quite usefull results.
I would appreciate it, to be listed on the cocoon-projects site.

That looks interesting.

Actually I implemented a quite similar thing
(used for instance for http://www.cocooncenter.org/gallery.html).
It uses SVG for preview rendering (I guess your application
does the same).

Currently I'm developing a gallery publication for Apache Lenya,
maybe you're interested in cross pollination or even cooperation?

-- Andreas