[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yeah I've set UTF-8 about every where I can. But here's the rub, I
thought I'd turn everything back to Latin-1 just to double check and...

It still doesn't work through Apache unless the fragment identifier is
appended to a search request.

Gaaaaaa!!!

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm sure that this problem is not in any
way related to Cocoon so I'll 'snip' this thread off now and go looking
else.

Unless anyone else knows different.
You should not touch container-encoding in web.xml you know that?
set form encoding to utf-8
leave container encoding at iso-8859-1

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]