Berin Loritsch wrote:
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

I tend to use a mix of three methods:
a) plain JUnit test cases for code which has nothing to do with Cocoon (primitives, etc.)

This one's a gimme.

b) JUnit test cases which run in a Generator, for higher-level tests which need access to more of the application's environment

Now, how does this work?  Do you have an example of that?

c) HtmlUnit-based tests cases like the ones found in src/test/htmlunit/

I know these are not all strictly "unit" test cases, but I find the combination powerful.

And I thank you for that.

Hmm, an area for Cocoon's Wiki maybe on unit testing?

Nah, a page on the new Cocoon docs (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/). Then it'll be longer lasting. Maybe it could start as a wiki page, but something in Daisy would be much better.

Regards, Upayavira