Hi... i'm in debug session and i'm trying to understand what is the Java class
that is responsable of link changing. Do you know what class is responsable for
this link changes?
It seems to me that all is done by using the getLinkURI method in class
DefaultLinkService but i'm not able to understand where the a href tag is
changed.
Thanks