Il giorno 13/ott/05, alle ore 15:32, Christopher McIntosh ha scritto:

This is interesting. I visited the <a href="http:// cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/cal">Cocoon Zones demo</a> to verify the problem which I was having on my local installation; alas, it works without a problem.

I suspect this to be a problem with time zones that shows up or not depending on the time zone of the machine where the code is running. Something is wrong in the code that deals with dates. At the moment I don't have time to investigate it, though.

    Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/