Hello.

What does this message mean and what do I need to do to fix it.  It seems to
have something to do with the Cocoon Flow Continuation...

I am calling several pipelines (one at a time) in the same flowscript and using
Cocoon Forms to pass data to and from the Java Bean handing the flow state.
The first two pages display fine.  The third page will not display.....

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pipeline has already been processed for this
request
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.AbstractInterpreter.forwardTo(AbstractInterpreter.java:205)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.forwardTo(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:863)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.forwardTo(FOM_Cocoon.java:1483)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsFunction_sendPage(FOM_Cocoon.java:265)
        at inv13.invoke()
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.doInvoke(FunctionObject.java:523)
        at org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.call(FunctionObject.java:438)

Kind Regards,

Matt Robinson