Derek Hohls wrote:
Thanks Andre!
I assume any changes to file such as "hibernate.js"
would immediately show up in the master flowscript?

Yes, it should.

Derek Hohls wrote:
 > Is it possible to have one "master" flowscript file
 > which links or includes other "child" flowscript files,
 > in much the same way as XSL uses the "include"
 > statement?

You could use something like

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js");
cocoon.load("context:/app/flow/hibernate.js");

which you would place at the top of your master flowscript file. All the
function listed in hibernate.js (for example) are visible in your master
  file. There would be no need to define the hibernate.js in your
sitemap, just for instance

   <map:flow language="javascript">
     <map:script src="flow/your-master-flowscript-file.js"/>
   </map:flow>

 > If so, how?; if not, what is the best design approach
 > for ensuring a clean design around location of logic
 > in appropriate places?
> > Thanks
 > Derek

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Oulu, Finland | WWW: www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/ <http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/>

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright, terms and conditions and e-mail legal notice.
Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the CSIR.

*CSIR E-mail Legal Notice* <http://mail.csir.co.za/CSIR_eMail_Legal_Notice.html>

*CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions* <http://mail.csir.co.za/CSIR_Copyright.html>

For electronic copies of the CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions and the CSIR Legal Notice send a blank message with "REQUEST LEGAL" in the subject line to CSIR HelpDesk <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers <http://www.transtec.co.uk/> for their support.