Hi Mark and Leszek,

Thanks for your help

Peter

On Oct 13, 2005, at 1:27 AM, Peter Sparkes wrote:

However, I can't find any information about "module:flow-attr:" in the cocoon documentation.

Can someone, please, tell me where I can find the documentation.

What you have there is the combination of (a) module source, and (b) flow-attribute input module. The latter is configured with the name "flow-atttribute" in recent releases of Cocoon (not "flow-attr"). I don't know about documentation for the module source, but there really isn't much to it... it's a source that reads form an input module, that's about it!

A small correction: use flow-attribute or flow-attr. Both are correct:

<component-instance logger="core.modules.input" name="flow-attribute" class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.FlowAttributeModule"/>

<component-instance logger="core.modules.input" name="flow-attr" class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.FlowAttributeModule"/>

taken from current 2.1.x