So I've created a cocoon web-application and want to distribute it to a
non-developer type (the "user") for use by localhost only.  I want this to
be as easy as possible for the user to install.  Any recommendations?

Here are some of my ideas:

1) Put the files that I have created (i.e. sitemap, XSLT and js) in a
directory on a CD and give this to the user.  Then have the user download
and build cocoon, and reference the sitemap mount-table.xml

2) Put the cocoon/build/webapp/WEB-INF, cocoon/tools/jetty, cocoon/legal
directories and mount-table.xml onto a CD.  Is there other stuff that would
need to be included?

Thanks for your help.

CL