Peter Sparkes wrote:
Hi,

I am using CForms to amend an xml file on the server. Every time the file is amended it gets a lot of extra whitespace, when it is saved using the flowscript, wherever there is a repeater widget.

Please how can I stop this happening

Peter Sparkes

Hi Peter,

I think you should give more details about what you mean by "saved using the flowscript". I am not aware of a single way to saving an XML file representation in flowscript (DOM) to a file.

I do use Cocoon Flow with DOM binding to amend XML files, using repeaters, and did not notice the behaviour you describe. (Using Cocoon 2.1.8)

Patrick